How online giving works
You can transfer money directly from your checking account or a credit card account to the church account. You can also set up online giving for a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly contribution. It’s fast, safe, simple, and doesn't cost you anything. We will issue you a donation statement for your tax records, and the transfer will show up on your bank and/or credit card statements. Donations can be made to the church, missions, or preschool. For more information, please click on any of our FAQs on this page.
If you would like to set up recurring donations, please follow the appropriate link and create an account. Otherwise, you may follow the link and make a one time donation without creating an account.
- Once you have an account, you can either:
- Give online
- Set up a contribution schedule
- Review your giving history or download a statement
- Edit your account information
The Benefits of online giving
- Convenient, private, and secure transactions
- No more worrying about bringing your checkbook or stopping by the ATM before church
- Strengthens participation and support in the church
- Easily designate special donations
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- View your giving history anytime
For the church:
- Reduces the number of checks to process and deposit
- Promotes consistent giving
- Makes it easier to forecast future donations
- Accommodates special funds and tuition
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
Give Online Now!